DMA Partners is proud to have been appointed the Project Manager to manage the delivery of the latest refurbishment plans on behalf of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
Most recently we successfully completed the refurbishment of their fresh food precinct.
Project scope included;
- exposing the ceilings to the underside of the slab and replacing with exposed services and feature track lighting
- new fixed joinery and furniture options
- demolition of the heavy column treatments to maximise visibility through the fresh food precinct
- feature planting
- introduction of a new butchers kiosk and sushi operator
- creation of a space for a much needed children’s play area
The refresh of Indooroopilly’s fresh food precinct has been well received by all stakeholders including both retailers and shoppers, providing a more desirable and comfortable environment for customers to sit, eat and relax.
Shopping centre refurbishment has many beneficial effects including enhanced presentation and experience, increased customer visitation and dwell time, along with growth in retailer sales, all of which drive property income and asset valuation.